- Prasuma Chicken cheddar sausages – 6
- Water as required
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ajwain powder
- 2 Cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder
- Oil to fry
- 1/2 Cup Rice Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Take a saucepan and pour 2 cups of water in it
- Boil the water, and add the sliced sausages. Boil on medium heat for 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside
- In a bowl mix the chickpea flour, rice flour with salt and spices and make a thick batter by adding a little water.
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan.
- Dip each sausage slice in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve the pakoras hot with green chutney.