Korean Bulgogi Pork
Prasuma Pork Tenderloin
1 pkt (450g)
2 tbsp oil
2 tsp ginger – garlic paste
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tsp red chilli flakes
1/2 apple, grated
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp brown sugar
*Additional seasoning if required.
- Thaw the PRASUMA Pork Tenderloin in the chiller.
- Prepare the pork tenderloin by cutting it into very thin slices. It is easier to cut the pork into thin slices when it is semi-frozen.
- Mix all the ingredients for marinade in a bowl. Pour the marinade over the pork slices, making sure that all the meat is covered in the marinade.
- Cover the pork and let it marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a pan until very hot. Add 2 tbsp oil and arrange the meat on it so that the meat is in a single layer. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the meat starts to brown. Turn it and cook for another 3 minutes until it browns evenly on both sides.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve over hot rice or noodles.