Definitely, a homemade burger is better and much tastier than the ones from the fast food centers.
Preparation and cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Burger Buns
- Prasuma Chicken/Mutton Shammi Kabab (As per your preference)
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Sliced Cucumbers, onions and tomatoes
- Tamarind Ketchup Dip: Mix Tamarind pulp and ketchup, as per preferred taste. Season lightly with salt.
- Herbed Yogurt Spread: Beat minced garlic, salt and pepper and yogurt until smooth and creamy.
- Heat the Shammi Kabab on a pan or grill it with very little oil (so it doesn’t stick), or in a microwave without oil.
- Spread the inside of the bun with the herbed yogurt spread.
- Layer on the iceberg lettuce, sliced cucumbers, onions and tomatoes and the heated Shammi Kabab between the buns.
- Drizzle some of the Tamarind Ketchup dip inside.
- Enjoy this absolutely delicious Shammi burger.