Prasuma Pork Loin Slice
- 1 pkt (200g)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tsp ginger – garlic paste
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 11/2 teaspoons cornflour
*Additional seasoning if required.
- Thaw the PRASUMA Pork Loin Slice in the chiller.
- Marinate pork loin slice in soy sauce and ginger for 30 minutes.
- In a large pan, fry garlic and ginger. Then add in the marinated loin slice and stir-fry pork until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and sugar and add to pan. Combine water and cornflour until smooth; add to pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Top with chopped spring onion and serve hot with rice.
*TIP: When frying or sautéing Pork Loin Slice, do not place a cover over the pan. Covering the pan will lock in moisture and cause the meat to steam.