ROASTED PORK SANDWICH
Prasuma Pork Loin Slice
- 1 pkt (200g)
- 4-5 pcs button mushroom
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Thaw the PRASUMA Pork Loin Slice in the chiller.
- Butter the bun halves and heat them on a pan until golden brown.
- Saute the pork loin slice on a hot pan, making sure to cook them evenly. Remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, add oil and cook onions for 5 minutes, until it changes colour. Then add sliced mushroom and season with salt. Saute for 5 minutes until browned and reduced. Remove from heat.
- Spread some mustard on the bottom half of each bun, then layer in the pork loin slice, mushrooms and onions.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper and squeeze lemon juice over the top. Enjoy.