Crispy Pork Belly
Prasuma Pork Belly Slice
- 2 pkt (200g each)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Ground black pepper
- Thaw the PRASUMA Pork Belly Slice in the chiller.
- Season the pork belly slice with salt, sugar and ground pepper. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Roast pork belly slice for 10 minutes in a heavy, oven-safe dish. Reduce heat to 135°C and roast for about 15 minutes, until tender but not mushy.
- Remove from the oven on to a hot pan. Brown the pork belly slice evenly on both sides, until crisp.
- Enjoy as it is or in soups, salads, pasta sauce or in a wrap.