Chicken & Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Sub
We have some pretty strong opinions on what goes into the perfect breakfast sandwich. Scrambled eggs and chicken sausage are a non-negotiable elements.
SERVES 4 | TOTAL TIME: LESS THAN 30 MINS
1 package Prasuma Chicken N Cheese Sausage
4 long, soft Italian rolls
2 ripe tomatoes, halved and sliced
2 pinch salt
2 grinds of fresh black pepper
1/4 cup whole milk
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl until fully blended
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat until hot
- Pour in egg mixture into the hot skillet. As eggs set gentle pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula
- Remove eggs from heat
- Place shallow pan over medium-high heat. Add sausages and heat for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Remove and slice lengthwise.
- Slice roll, place 2 slices of sausage on each roll, followed by the scrambled eggs and tomato, serve.