Awesome Angus Burgers
Burger with Apple and Beetroot Coleslaw and Wasabi mayo
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
4 Prasuma Shammi Kebabs – 1 packet
4 sesame seed burger buns
250g cooked beetroot
2 green apples
2 spring onions
½ lemon juiced
A handful of chopped parsley
A handful of toasted seeds – optional
Sea salt and cracked pepper
½ cup Mayonnaise
½ tsp wasabi paste
- To make the wasabi mayo combine the mayo and wasabi paste together in a small bowl. If you like it hotter adjust the wasabi until you are satisfied with the correct heat level.
- Cut the cooked beetroot into matchsticks and place into a medium sized bowl. Finely slice the spring onions and grate and peel the apples. Add this to the beetroot along with a generous squeeze of lemon to prevent browning. Now add the roughly chopped Italian parsley and chives. Toss together well, season with sea salt and cracked pepper and set aside.
- Cook your Prasuma Shammi Kebabs over a medium-high flame on the bbq or in a fry pan till thoroughly cooked, turn often to prevent burning.
- To assemble cut good quality burger buns in half horizontally, lightly toast the cut side under the grill.
- Spread the bottom bun generously with wasabi mayo. Top with Beetroot Apple Slaw, a Prasuma Shammi Kebab and another small handful of Beetroot Apple Slaw. Spread the top bun generously with quick wasabi mayo and place on top.