Tandoori momo is said to have its origin in Delhi, and now loved by all. Now, with Prasuma momos, you get to
- 1 pkt Prasuma Original Chicken Momo
- ½ cup thick curd
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp oil
- ¼ tsp salt
How to Make It
- Take the curd in a big bowl. Mix in the ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala powder, kasuri methi powder, lemon juice, oil and salt.
- Mix well until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Coat the Prasuma momos with this mixture and marinate for 30 mins.
- After the momos are marinated, heat oil on a pan. Cook the momos on medium flame. Toss the momos about so that all sides are cooked and get a nice colour.
- Sprinkle chat masala and lime on the momos before serving.