Smoked Chicken Skillet
- Prasuma smoked chicken – 1 packet
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups instant rice
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil and crushed garlic, stir in smoked sausage slices and cook until smoked sausage is browned
- Add pepper, onion, broccoli, chicken broth and tomato sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes until vegetables are tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- In a bowl mix the chickpea flour, rice flour with salt and spices and make a thick batter by adding a little water.
- In the meantime, cook rice according to package instructions.
- Stir rice into the skillet, sprinkle with cheese
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.