Momo Lettuce Wrap
- 1 pkt of Prasuma Original Chicken Momo
- 1 small iceberg Lettuce head
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup shredded fresh carrots
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves rough chopped
- Dipping sauce of your choice. (Thousand Island dressing or any salad dressing of choice can be used.)
How to Make It
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Arrange Prasuma Momos in a single layer and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for another 2 minutes. Remove the momos from pan and reserve on a paper towel-lined plate to rest.
- On a large platter. arrange the lettuce leaves in a single layer. Top each lettuce leaf with some bean sprouts, fresh carrots and fresh mint.
- Arrange one Momo on top of each lettuce wrap. Serve immediately with dipping sauce on the side or drizzled on top.